www.buttonpay.in (hereinafter referred to as “website”) is exclusively owned, operated & controlled by BUTTONPAY TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED a company organized and existing under the laws of India, with its head office located at Plot No. 8, Khushman Society, Near Subhash Circle, Memnagar, Ahmedabad – 380052, Gujarat, India (hereinafter referred as “Company/ButtonPay” which expression shall, unless repugnant or inconsistent to the subject or the context thereof, mean and included its Subsidiaries, Group Companies, Holding Companies, Sister Concern, Affiliates, successors and permitted assigns).
We are ardent in veneration of the privacy and security of the users of this website. We have created this privacy statement in order to exhibit it’s commitment towards privacy & confidentiality obligations.
We collect two types of information from you on our Website.
- Personal Information is information that identifies you personally such as your name, email address and other contact details.
- We also collect Other Information that does not identify you personally, including country of residence, and other demographic information. In order to use our services, it is important that you disclose your personal information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card details, or any other identification information.
Rest assured as we handle all your personal information, which includes your credit card information and ordering process, through our 256-bit encryption Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection.
When you use our Website, our server recognizes you automatically and collects your IP address, assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider. To help us analyze the usage of our Website and related services, and to share more relevant information with you, we also collect and keep a track of Other Information such as your Website searches. If you are subscribed to any of our marketing communications, including newsletters and destination alerts, it is necessary for you to disclose Personal Information such as your name and email address and Other Information such as your home country, gender, age etc.
NOTE: IF YOU INCLUDE PERSONAL INFORMATION IN YOUR CONTENT, IT CAN BE USED AND VIEWED BY OTHERS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO INCLUDE IN YOUR CONTENT.
In addition, as part of our website operation, we reserve the right to automatically collect and track:
- The home server domain names
- E-mail addresses
- Type of mobile, computer, and type of web browser you are using while you use our Website.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information you request about our services
- To send you email messages and information
- To ensure you are correctly billed
- To measure and track demographic details about our customers
- To target content on our Website to more closely match your interests
- To target appropriate content for email marketing messages to better match your interests
- To provide you with choices regarding the use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
- To ensure that the Website functionality works actively wherein we provide facilities like calling, chatting, etc.
If you connect with ButtonPay through Facebook, Twitter and/or any other social networking portal then the information that you share with those websites are governed by their privacy policies.
We also share your Personal Information with third parties contracted to provide us with marketing and data reporting services who are bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
We currently contract with several partners to help manage and optimize our business and communications. We use the services of third-party marketing companies to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how users use our Website. To do this, we use web beacons and cookies provided by such marketing companies in connection with our Website. The information we collect helps us understand our Customers’ preferences.
We may also use or disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public or government authorities (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, you or others; or (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information, as long as it is so combined.
ButtonPay seeks to maintain the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We use industry-standard protocols while receiving and transferring your Personal Information. We seek to store your Personal Information in secured operating environments that are not accessible to the general public. We also ensure that the security measures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information by our internal stakeholders. All our internal stakeholders are bound by our Confidentiality obligations.
ButtonPay will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your Personal Information. We will rely on you for telling us if you experience any unusual events that may indicate a breach in your information security. We will then seek to investigate whether the security breach was related to the data transmissions from our Website and let you know what steps need to be taken to rectify the problem. Further action, such as reporting incidents to the police or other proper authorities, may also be required.
ButtonPay at its sole discretion may remove any Data, information, or content of data or files used, stored, processed on its Website by you which is or ButtonPay believes to be (a) a Virus; (b) illegal, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, pornographic, or obscene; (c) used for the purpose of spamming, chain letters, or dissemination of objectionable material; (d) used to cause offense, defamation or harassment; or (e) infringing the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party. The Company and its end Users are responsible for maintaining and protecting backups of Data directly or indirectly processed using the ButtonPay Platform and that ButtonPay is not responsible for exportation of, the failure to store, the loss, or the corruption of Data.
ButtonPay shall process configuration, performance, usage, and consumption of data about you and your usage of the Services and the ButtonPay Platform to assist with the necessary operation and function of the Services and ButtonPay Website and to improve ButtonPay products and services.
ButtonPay shall comply with its obligations under applicable data protection laws. ButtonPay shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical, technical and organizational measures that ensure an appropriate level of security for Confidential Information and Personal Data. ButtonPay will process Personal Data in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation as defined here.
“Data Protection Legislation” means the legislation and regulations relating to the protection of Personal Data and processing, storage, usage, collection and/or application of Personal Data or privacy of an individual which shall include but not be limited to:
- the Information Technology Act, 2000 (as amended from time to time), including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“Privacy Rules”) and any other applicable rules framed thereunder;
- all other Banking industry guidelines (whether statutory or non-statutory) or codes of conduct relating to the protection of Personal Data and processing, storage, usage, collection and/or application of Personal Data or privacy of an individual issued by any regulator to the Banking Partner; and
- any other Applicable Law solely relating to the protection of Personal Data and processing, storage, usage, collection and/or application of Personal Data or privacy of an individual.
If you receive any request from any person for access to Personal Data or any other request relating to ButtonPay’s obligations under the Data Protection Legislation, you shall:-
- immediately notify ButtonPay ; and
- provide full co-operation and assistance to ButtonPay in relation to any such complaint or request including, without limitation:-
- providing ButtonPay with full details of any such request;
- providing ButtonPay with any Personal Data it holds in relation to any person in a form specified by ButtonPay and within ten (10) days of receipt of the request from any person or as otherwise stipulated by ButtonPay ; and
- comply with the data access request within the relevant timescales set out in the Data Protection Legislation and in accordance with explicit authorization to do so from ButtonPay;
ButtonPay shall have the right but shall not be obligated to monitor, edit, or disclose any personal or professional information about you and use of the website, including its contents unless ButtonPay has a good reason to believe that such monitoring and disclosure is necessary to:
- confirm to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend the rights or property of ButtonPay;
- enforce the terms of platform usage or service usage of this agreement; or
- to protect the interests of its other users or other third parties.
ButtonPay shall make all possible efforts to keep the master and transaction data safe and secure and you authorize ButtonPay to access your account, including its contents, as stated above or to respond to service or technical issue, to maintain the safety, security and integrity of the data. The data may be hosted on ButtonPay servers based on the technical requirements.
Our Website may contain links to other Websites, Webpages & Document resources. We encourage contributors and other third parties to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy. We are not, however, responsible for any other Website’s privacy practices or Website content. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by ButtonPay. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. If you decide to leave our Website and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting placed cookies and disabling cookies in your browser or changing settings on your mobile device. If you would like to withdraw your consent to maintaining Personal Information you submitted to us through contact form or downloading materials, drop us an email on email@example.com.